Saturday, October 19, 2019

My granddaughter graduated from Reno High School, Reno, Nevada in June 2019.  Now she is a student at Carson Newman University in Jefferson City, Tennessee.  A long way from home but she is adjusting.  My grandson Ryan, is in 7th grade this year at an Academy in Charlotte, NC.  Jim and I have made several trips this summer, one being a seven day cruise to Bermuda and Grand Turk. We sure didn't want to come back. Going camping next weekend in the beautiful NC mountains.  Then I guess we'll be settling in for the Fall and Winter of 2019.  Hoping that 2020 is a blessed year.  Praying that the 2020 Presidential Election will prove Trump can win again.  God I pray your hand on this country as it is being taken down by the people who are Anti-Everything America.

No comments:

Post a Comment