Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Looking Toward the New Year of 2012



HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2012 ~ I hope by the end of this year we all can say that it was our best year yet. I have lots of genealogy to get done and a few family history books to get printed and distributed. We have a trip to make to Nevada, maybe one to the Florida Keys too. My husband is retiring so we have some 'honey do' things to do or finish up! *smile*. And several excursions we want to take. I pray everyone stays healthy, smiles often, enjoys life, doesn't sweat the small stuff and enjoys the little things that God places in our path each day - sunshine and rain, snow or flowers, good food and family, homes to live in and grass to mow. Time and life goes by too fast . . . and our blessings outweigh our burdens. I've decided to begin, what is called, A Bucket List. This is a new phrase I've learned recently and I like it. So, the first thing on my 'Bucket List' for 2012 is to try and 'not sweat the small stuff. Wish me luck!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment